Sunday, February 19, 2012

Take me As I Am, Hire Me, or Leave Me! #12

My New Buddies

This week I finally sat down with my three new buddies; green, yellow and red highlighter. Yes, you read that correct, my new buddies are 3 highlighters. Why you ask? Well, these buddies showed me my strengths ( green), job duties I can do  ( yellow) and duties I don't have experience in (red). We spent some time looking over job descriptions and the findings were shocking.  I realized that I need to be MORE patience and focus more on leadership and student activities jobs.

After completing this exercise and applying to some jobs I received my first job interview!! It will be interviewing at TPE with an all women's University!!



The keys to patience are acceptance and faith. Accept things as they are, and look realistically at the world around you. Have faith in yourself and in the direction you have chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment