Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Take Me As I Am, Hire Me, or Leave Me! #8

It Happened, I Cried, Screamed and Jumped Around a Bit!!

This weekend I hit a bump in the road. I've been stalking the TPE website, Higher edu jobs and Studentaffairs.com and was feeling like I would never find a job that would excite me. All the jobs I've been looking at didn't have that edge, or catch my attention... until I found a posting at an all Woman's college working with their first year students in a LLC. It was such a perfect fit t I was legit crying as I was reading a the job description! Yes, tears were rolling down my face, I was jumping for joy and I started to learn everything I could about the school. I showed the job posting to my mentors and they all agreed that this had my name written all over it. I will keep you all updated!

Congrats to the other grad who is sharing this blog with me, who also found his/her perfect job this weekend! So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment