Monday, May 21, 2012

Small Town, Big (City) Dreams #22


Almost Employed...!?

On Tuesday I received a phone call my from my recent on campus stating that they are checking references on me… since I was their top candidate!  The director of the office stated that he would need to wait for paperwork to go through HR to have further discussions with me sometime today or Tuesday.  I am very excited, because I am 99% sure I will accept the position once I am officially offered! It is a great feeing when you can begin to picture your new life and be really proud of what it will be.

For those of you who are still searching, I would keep in mind the HR process in your interview experience. Luckily, my institution has been very transparent with the timeline, but this is not always the case. 

I will update you all on the negotiation process!

No comments:

Post a Comment