Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Take Me As I am, Hire Me, or Leave Me 25

Friendships


First off, I would like to congratulate my counterpart, Small Town, Big City on your new job.  I wish nothing but the best for you! Go kick some butt, you have a lot of offer this field!

Over the past few days I've been trying to keep a smile on my face, hold back my tears and just live in the moment. In two weeks my classmates and I will FINALLY  graduate (Yes, this is a VERY LATE graduation!) Over the past two years, I've become close to three amazing men. Two of which I work with, the other is my work hubby. I know that I will see them at upcoming  conferences, visit them during my vacation time, text them everyday, skype them weekly and call them whenever I need to, but, I won't get to see them everyday. Our friendship is amazing. I couldn't have asked for better friends.

Until one of us leaves  I will cherish every moment I have with them.  I will stay out a little later, laugh a little harder, take more pictures and live in the moment.

Nothing is worth more than this day. 
J
ohann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment